Hey there! Welcome to Wise Dollar Mom. I’m Tori, and I’m passionate about helping you see your dreams become reality.
Maybe your dreams look like:
- being able to stay home with your kids while they’re little.
- coming up for air from the tsunami of personal debt.
- finally feeling confident about being frugal and running your household with wisdom.
If that sounds like you, you’re in the right place! Wise Dollar Mom exists to help you be wise with your money. You can start right now, in this crazy season of motherhood, and begin to build a solid financial future for your family.
Want weekly updates, tips, and motivation to keep you wise with those dollars? Sign up below to receive my newsletter, AND get access to the free printable resource library! I’ll send you the best tools, tips, and from time to time I’ll pass along promotional products that may help you in your journey to becoming a Wise Dollar Mom!
Why is Wise Dollar Mom Different?
So why should you trust me? What makes Wise Dollar Mom different from every other personal finance blog out there?
Here’s the deal. I promise I will never sell you any kind of “get rich” scheme. That’s just not what I’m about.
I promise I’ll send you tips to make money from home, live frugally, and budget your money. But these tips have got to work for you. For your family, for your lifestyle.
I’ll bet I can tell something about you right away…
You’re not looking to be the next big Instagram “influencer.”
You don’t care one flip about extravagant cars or houses or vacations.
You just want to provide for your family and build a solid financial future for your kids.
And you want to do it without your nose being in your laptop 12 hours a day.
Listen, I’ve done just that over the past few years, and I want to share with you what I’ve learned and what I’m still learning!
- I earned a B.S. in Business Management from Southeastern University, Lakeland, FL
- I’ve built a parenting blog from scratch that essentially pays our mortgage every month.
- I run a successful Christian T shirt shop with my best friend/ twin sister that helps support a charity in Tanzania, Africa for teenage girls to go to high school.
- My husband and I became debt free and paid off over $13,000 in personal debt when I decided to stay home with the kids!
- And here’s the kicker. I only work two hours per day while my kids nap!
I know what it’s like to crave being a stay at home mom.
I know what it’s like to drag yourself into work while your mind is constantly on your children.
I know what it’s like to be so sick and tired of living frugally that you just want to give up!
So think back to your dream. How would being wise about your money change your life? Say it out loud. Write it down. Then let’s get to work!